AWG is a Solutions Company for Wire & Cable Products for Renewable Energy and Electrical Utilities
In the aftermath of the devastation left behind Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas, and as we
closely watch the storm pushing up the coastline of the southeastern US, we
at AWG first and foremost would like to wish everyone and their families to
stay safe. At this
time, we also would like to remind that AWG team is available 24/7 to support
you in the aftermath of any disaster.
STORM RECOVERY ASSISTANCE
At AWG, we are Strategic Sourcing Specialists, committed and connected to the challenges of the Wire and Cable Industry. Offering a complete line of Collection System Underground Cables in 15KV-35KV TR-XLPE/EPR, Overhead Bare Aluminum T&D Conductors (ACSR/AAAC/AAC), Industrial Power Cables, Bare Copper Conductor, Copper Clad Steel, Static Wire, Guy Wire, Aluminum Clad Steel, Substation Control Cables, Fiber Optic Cables & Hardware and OPGW. AWG also provides traffic signal cable and lighting cables for municipalities.
AWG is proud to offer our exclusive, patented cable for the Renewable Energy industry, TowerGuard® CCA 2kV, which weighs and costs approximately 35% of conventional copper RHH/RHW-2 Cables.
Contact us today!
Please also visit our online Outlet Store!
Please visit and LIKE American Wire Group's facebook page! Be among the first to receive updates about upcoming trade shows, technology and product announcements, buyers guide listings, ads, and interesting observations!
- Storm Recovery Assistance
- NEW! We now offer POLE LINE HARDWARE and hardware for Medium Voltage applications.
- NEW! We now also offer COMPASS® by SAFEGUARD. Compass® is a light weight non-contact personal high voltage and current detector. Its advanced notification system is designed to quickly warn the user of the presence of voltage and current on a work site.
- Expert Technical Knowledge in Wire and Cable Design and Application
- Regional Sales and Warehouse Locations for Coast-to-Coast Coverage
- Full Services which Include Cutting and Paralleling
- Cost-Effective Cable Procurement and the resources to help manage inventory & improve cash flow